Innovative Energy Systems
Product info for Battery Management DC Applications
- DC/DC Converters, not isolated (Switch Mode Converter)
- DC/DC Converters, with galvanic isolation (Switch Mode Galvanic)
- DC/DC Trailer Converter TDC 650 IP65
12V (boot)aanhanger aan te sluiten op 24V (6 kan.)
- DC/DC Linear Converter LC 06 (Chassis mounting) and SMUC 1 Booster IP67
- Galvanic Isolator GI-16 (The Corrosion Stopper!)
- Battery Watch BW-01 and BW-02 (LED); BW-03 (Display)
Monitors the status of the battery and displays it in an intelligent way.
- Universal Battery Alert UBA
Intelligent alarm which warns the user when the batteries needs to be recharged, e.g. electric vehicle, scoot mobile id. or START-/STOP System for generator.
- Battery Combining Diode
(To connect more batteries on one "Emergency" load) two or more DC power sources can be used in parallel to supply the mission critical load.
- Diode Battery Isolators
Charging two or more batteries by one alternator, without connecting the batteries together.
- Battery Combining Relay (Battery Separator)
Intelligent self switching split charge relay / microprocessor controlled heavy duty relay.
- Universal Battery Separator (UBS) IP67
A separate relay control board with 5 programs to make a normal relay "intelligent".
- Battery Guard / Battery Protect
Disconnects (without relay) the battery from non essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to start the engine.
Battery Guard/Protect + programmable „Fuse“ + Battery Switch with alarm contact.
- PIR DC-Switch (PDS-10), 12/24V-10A
Passive Infra-Red Detector Switch for 12/24V systems.
- PIR LED Switch (PLS-1), 12/24V
Passive Infra-Red Detector Switch + LED for 12/24V systems.
- Battery Equalizer BE24/1
2x 12V in series (24V) to hold equal in Voltage while charging.
- Power Monitor PM04-3, 24/48V,
24/48V, to check in series placed batteries, suitable for 24/48V systems.
- Coming Soon: Battery data logger with SD-card (max. 16Gb).
- Coming Soon: LED-Bar with PIR (auto detect 12/24VDC).
- The difference between linear and "Switched-Mode" types DC/DC Converters;
Difference with or without galvanic isolation.